be sure to stop by our booth – BOOTH #180!!
we are in the eco vendor area. yup. we are eco friendly!
This holiday, shop made-in-America…
The 5th Annual UNIQUE LA Holiday Show!
When: December 1 + 2 (Saturday & Sunday) // 11am – 6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center’s Penthouse
Cost: $10 at the door, or buy online to reserve your free tote bag Kids 12 and under are free. 10% of all ticket sales go to the downtown Los Angeles non-profit organization Inner-City Arts.
• An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote bag (by the amazing artist Brian Rea who recently collaborated with Marni and illustrates the New York Times “Modern Love” column every week in the Sunday Styles section)!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE directory & mini-magazine!
• Free cocktails from our friends at Art in the Age, plus free drinks from IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long!
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated cafe featuring LA’s best restaurants and trucks, so you can enjoy lunch or dinner, snacks, coffee or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 350 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…